Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Mom's new boyfriend!

Here you go, Shirley! This is Randall, my new boyfriend, sorry you are always the last to know! There will be more, later, as it progress's! Yes, he owns a horse! Thats why Alexis and Katie are so excited! Well, thats it for now, I'll give you more details, later! Yes, there are more details! WOW! Makes you wonder, huh! Thats how Mom is, full of surprises! I know you're thinking, whats Mom got herself into now, considering all the past relationships, I've had. Lol! We'll see!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Shirley said...

He looks like a really nice guy! Of course, he IS a guy...so who knows, lol.

Annastasia Renee' Gomes said...

I agree, he looks like a nice guy.
[i think any guy who own a such a beautiful horse has to be a nice and cool guy]
Hey Randall, Can I have your horse? haha.